15 de setembro de 2010

Troubles .

Hello dear followers. I present to you my long life problem and the only reason why I didn't create a blog until these day: 
No themes to write about.


Lets do some small talks: the weather? (fine) school (WHATEVER!!??) family and friends? (in the same place). I always confronted this problem, lack of imagination .

I hate this little thing in me. Seeing others writting like maniacs, doing little textes to school and filling up 2, 3 pages, and me.. only half or less. I blame myself for not listening to my parents and sister, allways saying "READ MORE!!" but i didn't (stupid me) .

SO last year i began my reading set list and i encountered a problem.. why do i read only novels, romances? Nowadays i'm reading "The woman with the Dragon Tatoo" from Stieg Larsson, a detective look a like book... I'm enjoying reading it but, IT'S HUGE!!! I'm going to see the swedish film and i want to read the trilogy, they're in th top of my set list .

This post is related to one of my problems: imagination.
If i continue doing this, wait for more .

2 comentários:

  1. Ahaha! Estou a ler este livro em francês... "Les Hommes qui n'Aimaient Pas Les Femmes".

    So far, so good! (And it's not THAT huge...)

    xx

    ResponderEliminar